- How To Use
- Key Ingredients
- All Ingredients
- Shipping Information
A cream formulated to deeply hydrate the skin without leaving behind a greasy film. This botanical-infused moisturizer generously replenishes and fortifies the barrier layer of the epidermis, leaving skin refreshed and comfortable.
- No artificial fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Crafted in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency, and perfection.
This oil-enriched moisturizer is the cream version of my oil-free Hydrating Milky Moisturizer. It’s ideal for normal to dry skin types, but may be too full bodied for oily complexions and the acne-prone. I recommend using an extremely small amount to start out with and only adding more if needed. Also makes for a superb eye cream. A modest pea-sized amount would be enough to gently cover the skin around both eyes.
50mL (1.7 FL OZ)
Apply as often as needed.
A little goes a long way. So start small, you’ll know right away if you need more.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is derived from the popular evergreen succulent, Aloe Vera. Aloe is used in many products for its soothing properties. It is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) is an herb from the Chamomilla recutita, Matricaria recutita and Matricaria chamomilla plant family. Often used to treat sensitive skin, chamomile is calming, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich.
- Glycerine is also called glycerin or glycerol, glycerine is composed of oils and fats derived from a variety of natural sources. It is very humectant and binds well with moisture, working to soften the skin.
- Laminaria (Algae) extract is derived from seaweed. It is incredibly rich in minerals, lipids, proteins and amino acids. Algae aids in detoxifying, moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Research also indicates that it can be helpful in treating hyperpigmentation due to its high vitamin C content.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract is extracted from from the oat plant. Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is commonly used in many cosmetics for strengthening skin and reducing irritation.
- Camellia sinensis (White Tea) extract is derived from the leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub, commonly named Tea Plant or Tea Shrub. Green Tea has many health benefits for the skin. It is stimulating, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing. Studies have shown that topical application of green and white tea promotes better defense against UV damage to the skin.
- Squalane is derived from plant sugar (sugarcane). It is a lightweight oil-like emollient that softens, repairs, and protects the skin without the weight and greasiness that oil can bring to formulations. Squalane is similar to the skin’s own natural oils, making it the skin’s perfect companion.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil is derived from sunflower seeds. It has a high concentration of skin-friendly compounds including Vitamin E and linoleic acid. It is known to help replenish lost moisture in the skin, promoting healthy barrier repair.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oi is derived from the fruit and seed of the rose plant. It is rich in nourishing fatty acids and vitamins. Studies suggest that rosehip can help with improving signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Often listed as sodium hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid is a substance naturally made by the body (to aid in joint lubrication) or it can also be produced synthetically. In skincare it is commonly used as a moisture binding agent, as it is able to hold 1,000x its own weight in water.
Saccharide Isomerate is a pure plant-derived carbohydrate complex. It is similar to the skin’s own carbohydrates found in the stratum corneum. It is used as a moisturizing ingredient that aids in strengthening the skin. Saccharide Isomerate promotes better hydration levels and water retention in the tissue.
Aloe Barbadensis, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Laminaria (Algae) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycerine, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethanolamine, Deionized Aqua (Water)
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
As with any new skincare product, it's imperative to perform a patch test. Patch testing is a method of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin. This test is often ignored, and can result in pretty severe acne or allergic reactions.
Please read our shipping and refund policies before you place your order.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love how much you need. You just need a dime size to apply over your face. Makes my skin feel very hydrated after using the cleanser. I totally recommend.
I bought this moisturizer for my partner who has psoriasis. It is exactly what he needed. It’s super hydrating but very lightweight. It soaks right into the skin without leaving it feeling greasy or oily. He absolutely loves it and it has helped calm down the irritation and inflammation.
I am loving this moisturizer. It's incredibly hydrating and has a lovely rich texture. I can't recommend it enough - my skin is feeling better than ever in the mornings. I find it much more hydrating than other expensive, brand-name moisturizers and oils I've used.