- How To Use
- Key Ingredients
- All Ingredients
- Shipping Information
A milky emulsion formulated to hydrate the skin without clogging pores. Lightweight and oil-free, this botanical-infused moisturizer delicately replenishes and fortifies the barrier layer of the epidermis, leaving skin refreshed and comfortable.
- No artificial fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Crafted in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency, and perfection.
This sheer moisturizer is perfect for those who don’t like or are apprehensive of moisturizers. It effectively hydrates and nourishes the skin without weighing it down or breaking it out. This moisturizer is ideal for normal and oily complexions. It may not be sufficient enough for dry skin types, however this would act as an excellent serum underneath a heavier moisturizer.
50mL (1.7 FL OZ)
Apply as often as needed.
A little goes a long way. So start small, you’ll know right away if you need more.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is derived from the popular evergreen succulent, Aloe Vera. Aloe is used in many products for its soothing properties. It is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) is an herb from the Chamomilla recutita, Matricaria recutita and Matricaria chamomilla plant family. Often used to treat sensitive skin, chamomile is calming, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich.
- Glycerine is also called glycerin or glycerol, glycerine is composed of oils and fats derived from a variety of natural sources. It is very humectant and binds well with moisture, working to soften the skin.
- Laminaria (Algae) extract is derived from seaweed. It is incredibly rich in minerals, lipids, proteins and amino acids. Algae aids in detoxifying, moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Research also indicates that it can be helpful in treating hyperpigmentation due to its high vitamin C content.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract is extracted from from the oat plant. Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is commonly used in many cosmetics for strengthening skin and reducing irritation.
- Camellia sinensis (White Tea) extract is derived from the leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub, commonly named Tea Plant or Tea Shrub. Green Tea has many health benefits for the skin. It is stimulating, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing. Studies have shown that topical application of green and white tea promotes better defense against UV damage to the skin.
- C15-19 Alkane (Hemisqualane) is derived from plant sugar (sugarcane). It is a lightweight oil-like emollient that softens, repairs, and protects the skin without the weight and greasiness that oil can bring to formulations.
- Often listed as sodium hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid is a substance naturally made by the body (to aid in joint lubrication) or it can also be produced synthetically. In skincare it is commonly used as a moisture binding agent, as it is able to hold 1,000x its own weight in water.
- Saccharide Isomerate is a pure plant-derived carbohydrate complex. It is similar to the skin’s own carbohydrates found in the stratum corneum. It is used as a moisturizing ingredient that aids in strengthening the skin. Saccharide Isomerate promotes better hydration levels and water retention in the tissue.
Aloe Barbadensis, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, C13-15 Alkane, Glycerine, Water, Laminaria (Algae) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C15-19 Alkane, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Polyglycerin-6, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethanolamine
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
As with any new skincare product, it's imperative to perform a patch test. Patch testing is a method of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin. This test is often ignored, and can result in pretty severe acne or allergic reactions.
Please read our shipping and refund policies before you place your order.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Lightweight but super silky and hydrating. I’m so excited about these products because I’m normal to dry with acne prone skin! My skin loves this with the M acid ✨
First off, this moisturizer is a life saver! Let me tell you why. I slept in my makeup multiple nights (I know, I’m a donkey). As a result, I broke out (not a surprise), and my skin was looking horrific. Anywho, I made myself cleanse and religiously moisturizer with this milky dream. My skin bounced back in 2-3 days! No more acne or dryness. Also cleared up my redness and inflammation. If I could, I’d order a year supply of this moisturizer. Side note: I have sensitive skin and I feel like it’s a healing/soothing type of moisturizer. None the less, I trust Charles and his products. I will always credit his products for the beauty and health of my skin.