- How To Use
- Key Ingredients
- All Ingredients
- Shipping Information
Invigorate your skin with a refreshing burst of instant hydration. Lightweight and pH balanced, this botanical-based facial mist hydrates, soothes, and protects all skin types.
- No artificial fragrances
- Not tested on animals
Crafted in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency
, and perfection.
118mL (4 FL OZ)
With eyes closed, mist onto face and neck to refresh skin throughout the day.
- Rose water (Rosa Damascena) is derived from one of the most famous ornamental plants cultivated all over the world. Rose has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is derived from the popular evergreen succulent, Aloe Vera. Aloe is used in many products for its soothing properties. It is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
- Glycerin is also called glycerine or glycerol, glycerine is composed of oils and fats derived from a variety of natural sources. It is very humectant and binds well with moisture, working to soften the skin.
- Panthenol, also known as Pro-Vitamin B5 or Vitamin B5, is a moisture-binding ingredient that hydrates and increases water retention in the tissue. It is also known to have calming, soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits for the skin.
- Allantoin occurs naturally in the body but is also derived from the comfrey plant or uric acid. It is skin-soothing and conditioning, promoting healing and healthy tissue growth.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Propanediol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea ,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
As with any new skincare product, it's imperative to perform a patch test. Patch testing is a method of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin. This test is often ignored, and can result in pretty severe acne or allergic reactions.
Choose a small, discreet, patch of skin on your body, such as behind an arm or behind an ear. Then apply a small amount of the product in question according to the product directions. In the following 24 hours watch for signs of a reaction such as abnormal redness or irritation. If an adverse reaction occurs discontinue use. Please note that adverse reactions are the exception and are not common.
Charles McKnight ® skincare products are meticulously crafted in small quantities, in our southern California laboratory, to ensure excellence. We ship this product through Priority Mail from USPS. Allow a week processing time for orders. Plus 3-5 days shipping time. We will provide you with a shipping tracking number once it becomes available. That way you can track up to the minute where your package is.