- How To Use
- Key Ingredients
- All Ingredients
- Shipping Information
A gel formulated to deeply cleanse the skin without drying it out. Lightweight and foaming, this botanical-based cleanser gently lifts away dirt, excess oil, makeup, and other impurities leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- ≈5.5 pH
- No artificial fragrances
- Not tested on animals
Crafted in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency
, and perfection.
Packaged in airless container.
50mL (1.7 FL OZ)
Rub a small amount between your hands with water to lather into a gentle foam. Massage onto damp face and neck with circular motions. Rinse and continue with your skincare routine.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate is derived from the fruit of the tropical coconut tree (Cocos nucifera). This cleansing agent is sulfate-free and gentle.
- Soapwort (Saponaria officinalis) extract is derived from the beautiful, flowering herb commonly named Soapwort or Bouncing Bet. This herb has been used through the centuries as a cleaning agent and medicinal plant. It produces a lather when in contact with water. In certain villages in Romania, Soapwort lather is called săpunele and is used as a soap-alternative for dry skin.
- Sea Fennel (Crithmum maritimum) extract is derived from the edible, succulent plant commonly named Sea Fennel or Rock Samphire. It is rich in skin-restoring and soothing antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, minerals potassium and iodine, and omega-3 fatty acids. Sea Fennel has demonstrated skin-repairing and rejuvenating activity in a clinical study. It is also known to have anti-redness and anti-blemish properties.
- White Horehound (Marrubium vulgare) extract is derived from a flowering herb in the mint family commonly called White Horehound or Common Horehound. It is believed that White Horehound has been used medicinally since at least the 1st century BCE. It has been traditionally used for digestive and respiratory ailments. On the skin, it is well known to exhibit anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing and calming activity.
- Sea Salt (Sodium chloride) is produced by the evaporation of seawater. It is purifying and balancing. Sea salt is known to help regulate the skin’s natural oil production, fight acne-causing bacteria and restore pH balance. It is also incredibly nutrient-rich, full of minerals including magnesium, sodium, calcium and potassium.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is derived from the popular evergreen succulent, Aloe Vera. Aloe is used in many products for its soothing properties. It is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Deionized Aqua (Water), Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Sorbeth-230 Tetraoleate, Decyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Marrubium Vulgare (White Horehound) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
As with any new skincare product, it's imperative to perform a patch test. Patch testing is a method of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin. This test is often ignored, and can result in pretty severe acne or allergic reactions.
Choose a small, discreet, patch of skin on your body, such as behind an arm or behind an ear. Then apply a small amount of the product in question according to the product directions. In the following 24 hours watch for signs of a reaction such as abnormal redness or irritation. If an adverse reaction occurs discontinue use. Please note that adverse reactions are the exception and are not common.
Charles McKnight® skincare products are meticulously crafted in small quantities, in our southern California laboratory, to ensure excellence. We ship this product through Priority Mail from USPS. Allow a week processing time for orders. Plus 3-5 days shipping time. We will provide you with a shipping tracking number once it becomes available. That way you can track up to the minute where your package is.