- How To Use
- Key Ingredients
- All Ingredients
- Shipping Information
A gel formulated with hyaluronic acid, peptides, and vitamin B5. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, this serum amplifies the moisture content of the skin and stimulates the biosynthesis of structural skin proteins.
- No artificial fragrances
- Not tested on animals
Most other hyaluronic acid serums are formulated with only high molecular weight hyaluronic acid. These serums provide intense hydration, however the hydration sits on the skin's surface, and goes no further. This serum is formulated with a combination of high, medium, and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. These varying molecular weights allow the hyaluronic acid to penetrate the skin's surface for deeper and longer lasting hydration.
The peptide in this serum is clinically proven to fight sagging skin and encourage skin firmness by boosting naturally-occurring hyaluronan (also known as hyaluronic acid) within the skin, and supports the production and quality of collagen for a visibly re-modeled effect. It can improve the appearance of aging skin and make the skin look firm and tight resulting in reduced appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
Vitamin B5 improves the skin’s hydration by strengthening the skin’s barrier.
30mL (1 FL OZ)
Apply a thin layer to clean, damp skin, and follow with moisturizer. Use once or twice daily.
- Often listed as sodium hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid is a substance naturally made by the body (to aid in joint lubrication) or it can also be produced synthetically. In skincare it is commonly used as a moisture binding agent, as it is able to hold 1,000x its own weight in water.
- High to very high molecular weight hyaluronic acids provide more surface hydration for an instant firming and plumping effect.
- Low to medium molecular weight hyaluronic acids and oligo molecular weight hyaluronic acids are able to penetrate deeper into the tissue to stabilize hydration levels and promote long-term hydration in the skin.
- Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate is a tripeptide that helps fight skin sagging by boosting the hyaluronan content in the skin. This tripeptide also increases the expression of decorin and lumican - two important proteoglycans that support the formation of new collagen fibrils, increasing their quality and strength with a visibly re-modeled effect. They can improve the appearance of aging skin and make the skin look firm and tight resulting in reduced appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Panthenol, also known as Pro-Vitamin B5 or Vitamin B5, is a moisture-binding ingredient that hydrates and increases water retention in the tissue. It is also known to have calming, soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits for the skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is derived from the popular evergreen succulent, Aloe Vera. Aloe is used in many products for its soothing properties. It is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
Aloe Barbadensis, Deionized Aqua (Water), Tetradecyl aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric urea trifluoroacetate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
As with any new skincare product, it's imperative to perform a patch test. Patch testing is a method of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin. This test is often ignored, and can result in pretty severe acne or allergic reactions.
Choose a small, discreet, patch of skin on your body, such as behind an arm or behind an ear. Then apply a small amount of the product in question according to the product directions. In the following 24 hours watch for signs of a reaction such as abnormal redness or irritation. If an adverse reaction occurs discontinue use. Please note that adverse reactions are the exception and are not common.
Charles McKnight ® skincare products are meticulously crafted in small quantities, in our southern California laboratory, to ensure excellence. We ship this product through Priority Mail from USPS. Allow a week processing time for orders. Plus 3-5 days shipping time. We will provide you with a shipping tracking number once it becomes available. That way you can track up to the minute where your package is.