- How To Use
- Key Ingredients
- All Ingredients
- Shipping Information
A gel formulated with papaya fruit enzyme. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, this serum gently exfoliates the surface of the epidermis, promoting skin-cell turnover to reveal a more radiant complexion.
- No artificial fragrances
- Not tested on animals
Crafted in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency
, and perfection.
Papaya enzyme and carrot extract delicately activate the skin's natural renewal process. Older surface skin cells are replaced with healthier, younger-looking cells and collagen and elastin production are stimulated. Calendula extract, allantoin, and vitamin B5 help assist the skin renewal process with their healing, soothing, and moisturizing properties.
What is exfoliation? Find out here!
Packaged in airless container.
30mL (1 FL OZ)
Apply a thin layer to clean, damp skin, and follow with moisturizer. Use before bedtime. Use two or three times a week. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher during the day while using this product. Continue using a sunscreen for one week after stopping use of this product.
Check out my article, "The Inside Scoop on Exfoliation: How Often Should You Really Be Exfoliating?".
- Papaya Fruit Extract, also known as Papain, is derived from the fruit of the Papaya tree (Carica papaya). It gently exfoliates the skin, and helps increase skin cell renewal.
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Extract, is rich in antioxidants and helps increase skin cell renewal.
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, also known as Marigold, has protective, healing, and soothing properties.
- Often listed as sodium hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid is a substance naturally made by the body (to aid in joint lubrication) or it can also be produced synthetically. In skincare it is commonly used as a moisture binding agent, as it is able to hold 1,000x its own weight in water.
- Allantoin occurs naturally in the body but is also derived from the comfrey plant or uric acid. It is skin-soothing and conditioning, promoting healing and healthy tissue growth.
- Panthenol, also known as Pro-Vitamin B5 or Vitamin B5, is a moisture-binding ingredient that hydrates and increases water retention in the tissue. It is also known to have calming, soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits for the skin.
- Glycerine is also called glycerin or glycerol, glycerine is composed of oils and fats derived from a variety of natural sources. It is very humectant and binds well with moisture, working to soften the skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is derived from the popular evergreen succulent, Aloe Vera. Aloe is used in many products for its soothing properties. It is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Water), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Propanediol 1,3, D-Panthenol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, HDI Copolymer, Papain, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hylaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this ezyme product and for a week afterwards.
As with any new skincare product, it's imperative to perform a patch test. Patch testing is a method of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin. This test is often ignored, and can result in pretty severe acne or allergic reactions.
Choose a small, discreet, patch of skin on your body, such as behind an arm or behind an ear. Then apply a small amount of the product in question according to the product directions. In the following 24 hours watch for signs of a reaction such as abnormal redness or irritation. If an adverse reaction occurs discontinue use. Please note that adverse reactions are the exception and are not common.
Charles McKnight ® skincare products are meticulously crafted in small quantities, in our southern California laboratory, to ensure excellence. We ship this product through Priority Mail from USPS. Allow a week processing time for orders. Plus 3-5 days shipping time. We will provide you with a shipping tracking number once it becomes available. That way you can track up to the minute where your package is.